In the end, it is the taste that matters...

Green Velvet Heart Cake


The buyer asked me if it is possible to make a golf themed cake, and  I was like OMG!!!  I haven't had any training nor did I attend any pastry school.

I just learned to bake from my more than a year stint in Ireland and then after that I learned a thing or two about the art of baking and eventually now I am selling few cakes and cupcakes here and there.

But I  also want the challenge so here it is, I browse for some ideas.  At first, I thought of golf clubs and golf bags but that would need molders which I  do not have and fondant which I have no experience using.  Then I realized, if I can't make any golf equipment then why not make a golf course instead!!!  It is still within the theme of golfing is it not?

Buyer's request also include gummies so there it is, they are actually blue grape gummies which I turned over to look like trees.  I used mini Oaties cookies as rocks and then for the sand, I used up a Filipino delicacy "POLVORON".  I added some green and yellow M&Ms for decoration as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazada Philippines